RAL 9013 Customized colors various zinc rate pre painted galvanized steel coil
Using hot galvanizd sheet and zinc-iron alloy hot galvanizd sheet as the substrate,color coated sheet is made by first going surface pretratment, then the coating of one or more layers of liquid coating by roll coating, and finally baking and cooling. The coatings used including polyester, silicon modified polyester, high- durability polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride, epoxy and high corrosion-resisting coatings have good durability, corrosion-resistance and formability,Color coated sheet is widely uded in building, transport, home appliances, solar energy, furniture, etc. In home appliances, it is mainly used as the side door plate of refrigerators, and shell of DVDs, air conditioners, freezers, and washing machines.
|Coil ID||508mm/610mm||Standard||GB/T-1 2754-2006,JIS G3302,ASTM A653,EN10143|
|Zinc Coating||30g-275g/m2||Width||600mm-1250mm(914/1219/1250 are available)|
|Payment term||L/C,T/T||Base plate||Galvanized Steel coil or Galvalume Steel coil|
|Price term||FOB,CFR,CIF||Coil Weight||normally 3-5mt or as your requirement|
|Supply ability||200,000Mt/year||Packing||Standard exporting package|
|Color||RAL No. Or as your samples||Lacquer Coated||13-25 microns/5-15 microns|
|Deliver time||Within 30 days after receiving L/C or deposit|
1. Prepainted Steel Coil is coated with organic layer, which provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than that of galvanized steel sheets.
2. The base metals for Prepainted Steel Coil consist of cold rolled, HDG electro-galvanized and hot-dip alu-zinc coated steel. The finish coats of Prepainted Steel Coil can be classified into groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters, polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
3. The production process has evolved from one-coating-and-one-baking to double-coating-and-double-baking, and even three-coating-and-three-baking.
whole sale prepaint galvanized PPGI steel coil and sheet from Chinese manufacturer
Pre-painted gavalnized steel coil products
1) Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc.
2) Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3) Agricultural equipment: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4) Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.