WASHINGTON, DC, August 2, 2018—The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) has announced the members of its 2018-2019 Executive Committee. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Committee members serve for two years.
The 2018-2019 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
- Chairman – Paul Dalia, P.E. - 5400 Engineering, Florida
- Immediate Past Chairman (non-voting) – Georgi Hall, P.E. – California Expanded Metal Products Company (CEMCO), California
- Vice Chairman – Julie Lowrey, P.E. – Zabik-Turner Engineering, Florida
- Committee Members:
- Nate Bacon, P.E. – Base Design Group, Inc., Maine
- Matthew Mancl, P.E. – ClarkDietrich Engineering Services, LLC, Indiana
- Andrew Newland, P.E. – ADTEK Engineers, Inc., Virginia
- Brandon Wahl, P.E. – 360 Engineering Group, Oklahoma
- Robert Warr, P.E. - Frameworks Engineering, Georgia
- Kirsten Zeydel, S.E. – Digital Building Components, Arizona
The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute comprises hundreds of structural engineers and other design professionals who are finding a better way to produce safe and efficient designs for commercial and residential structures with cold-formed steel. CFSEI members work together to develop and evolve industry standards and design methods, produce and issue technical bulletins, and provide seminars and online training to improve the knowledge and skills base of engineers and design professionals.